Wednesday we went Ziplining! Well, Dad, Crystal, Rachel and I did. Marge's doctor told her no, and Mourey and Mom declined. So fun! I was weirded out at first because we were with so many people. I wasn't worried that I was going to get hurt, but I didn't want to do something wrong and look like a fool and get laughed at... I hate being laughed at... Anyway! We had a super fun time! It wasn't hard, and nobody got hurt either. Heh, the guy in front of us was virtually terrified so we encouraged him all the way through and tried to help him be more at ease. I don't know if it made him feel any better, but I think it might have because by the end he was at least smiling.
Lookin' tough with our glove. They only gave you one. That was your "brake hand."
On our way home we stopped at a produce stand and got this ginormous avocado! I made burgers for supper and we put cheese, avocado, onion, bacon and ranch dressing on them.
1 comment:
Glad u encouraged the guy in front of you. You probably made his day
L
Post a Comment