Sunday, February 19, 2012

Heavenly... :)

Ok, Heaven... not quite, but if' you're at the rodeo, there's not much distance in between :)

Absolutley chilling presentation of the colors!
They had members from the National Guard present a HUGE flag during the National Anthem. Aaah so Amazing...
Our Cowboys! :) We were part of the Red Brand team :)
This was Impression... Be afraid... yes, be very afraid :P
Oh YEAH!!!

Barrel Racing... These chicks are TOUGH!
I don't have any good pics of the trick riders... but the she stood on the horse, while jumping a Flaming Jump! very cool!
Trick Roping! So amazing! this guy had neon yellow boots, and a hat!
yeah, and this is defenitly something I would love to learn!

BaReBaCk! this was my favorite event! I don't know if I have the guts to do this, but I would like to think that I would :)










They got pretty close to us sometimes (which at that point I would be screaming So loud everyone was probably deaf...)

Yep... he was on our team... :D


our announcer... he was a very good 'ringside host' :)

So I do apologize that most of them are blurry, but these ppl are BEAST! they go sooooo fast it was so hard to get good pics!


Hope you enjoyed...

.R.


2 comments:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

Sounds like a way bigger event than what we saw here, glad you enjoyed it, but pleeease promise me that you will stay away from "Bull riding".

See you Saturday!!!
W.

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

Can't wait to hear more about the rodeo and st marten and everything. Ma 40 mph wind is at our back. We are flying home!
L