Sunday, February 5, 2012

Surprise Blessing!

*Gomer Pyle voice* Surprise surprise surprise!!! The view from the new resort is even better! We have a spectacular room and I guess its like the #2 place to stay at this whole resort. Mourey and Marge had no idea what room we were going to be in when we got here, but ended up with a beautiful surprise blessing!


And when I say beautiful, I mean it! We have the 3rd floor beachside room!


Great views of the beach, sunrises, sunsets, um, basically everything!

Lauren and Wolfgang, Mourey asked that I put this one up for you guys :) I think its his nice way of rubbing it in...

It is so wonderful! Rach, Crystal and I have our own little apartment. So we get our alone time and the adults get theirs. Pretty much, if we wanted too, we wouldn't have to see them at all for the next week. We have our own bathroom, washer/dryer, balcony, kitchen, 2 tvs, everything! Even our own entrance! Such an amazing experience and a great refreshing way to finish out our trip.

3 comments:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

We're so happy for you guys, enjoy every moment and we know you are making lifetime memories.
Oh by the way, tell Mourey to better behave IF!!!!! he wants his gate built (-: (-:

Another thought:
Do you realize that we are getting close to Mendota Hills season start and all of us being together again?
We just can't wait.
Love
W.

PS: Please pray for the Islander church, the elders and especially for Pastor Francis and his wife Rose Mary with us.
The Pastor is to our surprise after nine years I think not invited back for next season and threatened to get kicked out of the park immediately if he or his wife doesn't follow exact "instructions"
They are such dear friends of ours and we can't understand what's going on there at all.

Kathy said...

I am glad the new place is even better. Having your own apartment gives you a good image of living on your own. Enjoy the secons part of your vacation. I Love to follow your blog.

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

I love marge's face