We didn't really have a plan for our Thursday. Everyone woke up relatively early (6 and 7), but only a couple of them got to see the rainbow. It rained last night/early this morning and as the rain went away it appeared.
Common concensus was that we should go back to town for a few hours and then come back and occupy the beach. We met this guy at the little sports bar outside the resort :) His name is Gizmo.
Shopping was fun, and then we came back and swam for a while. It was quite warm while we were in town and there were no clouds anywhere, but as soon as we got back "home" the clouds rolled in. The water felt pretty cold without the sunshine so we didn't last too long. But, we made up for it! We came back in for early evening coffee, and then video chatted with T and took her on a tour of our place and even to the beach and let her "stand in the water" with us :) We came back in, had dinner, and then went out for a night swim. It was great out there! The wind had died down and since the air was cooler the water felt really warm compared to it. Plus, the stargazing was so great!
In town today we found ice cream for about 1/3 of the last stuff we had so we of course had to support the little store and its reasonable prices... Cookies and Cream ice cream for dessert tonight!
Well there you go! Feel informed now. We shall see what tomorrow holds! Many adventures I'm sure. Dad, Marge and I are going to try and go watch the sun rise from the fort but there is possible chances of rain so I'm not sure if we get to do it yet. I guess we find out at 5:30 tomorrow. Goodnight everyone!
3 comments:
I already got a little nervous, no post in three days!
What a cute Parrot or whatever they are called, did you have a chance for some "deep" conversations with him.
Seems like a good thing that you get a little rain, it might prevent the rest of your skin getting burned of aaand gives you time to blog (-:
W.
PS: Are you planning to go back to "our" church on Sunday?
Good night. Sleep well. Love u
L
It started snowing here this morning and it is really cold. I wish someone would have invented a beammashine mye now so I could come and join you for the weekend and then all of us would go to see Lauren and Wolfgang for Coffee, does that sound great or what :-)) Well I guess I just have to dream.
Post a Comment