Tuesday was a "down day". It was cool, the days we just stayed at the resort and went to the beach and stuff, those days were just as enjoyable as the days we would go out and do stuff. We were so enjoying basking in the sunshine that it was never boring. We ladies went to the gift/souvenir store in the morning.
Gag! Gag! GAG! I don't know what these are. I was sort of hoping somebody would know and tell me. But then again sort of not These things were living suctioned to the rocks in the water... They are so gross. I'm not joking, I sit here trying to avert my eyes from this picture because it makes me feel nauseous! Gag! So, anybody know what these are??
:) We came back from the gift store and headed straight to the beach. Shell hunting, wading in the water, just walking... Crik and I had a good time together.
Then I made supper, and we went and video chatted with Aunt T :) A hilarious night, and she talked to us, got a tour of the lobby, and talked to the "strangers" who were also in the lobby. Especially the "guy with the briefcase." Funny story. Ask when you see us next!
1 comment:
Look forward to hearing the story. Did the doggies have a home?
L
Post a Comment