I befriended these two little fellows yesterday when we arrived at the new place. They were so cute... It is sort of gross I know, that they are on our table... But I figured they'd already been on it anyway, and we don't eat out there... So here is King and Lars. Yes, we named them (Rach and I). They are nice little companions while we drink our morning coffee.
This is King, the glutton. He eats almost all of the crumbs we throw before poor, more shy Lars even makes his way to the table. I guess its just survival of the fittest. We also have 3 other little bird friends but have no pictures of them. We named them Sunny, Nutella, and Flavius :)
This morning we got to experience "Island Church". Experience it was indeed. We know for next time to take sweaters or something though, we all FROZE! You'll have to get the story in person ;)
Welcome to this new week everyone! Be blessed.
3 comments:
That's not the church we went to right?
I can't wait to see a picture showing "Nutella" the bird!
W.
I was just wondering are you able to follow my new blog? Or do I have to invite you again? Hope you like your new place.
Thank u for all the recent posts! Can't wait to see more adventures!
Love u!
L
Post a Comment