Sunday it was beautiful, so we (+ Jared, Jess R., aaand a friend Nick) all went Hiking.
Sadly we didn't really get pictures, but it was a really great time!
oooo, and I know that it sort of looks like Becky's head is exploding, but I love how the sun floods thru pictures sometimes.


No this was not supposed to be a butt shot... It was supposed to be a Look how muddy my boots are! picture... With the snow melted and the super warm weather we've had in some spots you could sink a few inches in mud! needless to say for those of us who like to 'make our own' trails... or find the hardest way to do a trail... It was a hard hike occasionally. it would get sooo slippery! :) it was really fun tho.
:) goodtimes. .R.
1 comment:
Oh dear... I hope it is not too muddy to get our rig to her permanent home
L
Post a Comment