Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Winter Blues...

I've kind of got the blues today :(
The walls of my house are starting to close in a little,
and knowing that Algebra (and Chemistry) loom over me tomorrow
isn't really helping things much...
And to top it all off, I really, really miss my summer tan. :(

But hey! What better to lift my spirits than to think of
some things I'm thankful for?
Here goes...
SNOW!
Taffie
Plastic spoons
Good books
CHOCOLATE!
Hooded Sweatshirts
Black Ink Pens
Apple Juice
Striped Knee High Socks
Peanut Butter
And many many more!!!

Think of something you're thankful for and put it in the comments section,
sign your name and I'll do a post of them!

I feel better all ready! Don't you?

3 comments:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

Of course I am thankful for Wolfgang and all my friends, but that is a given--so let's have more fun with this...

i am thankful for...
Beads
Ice cream
Comfy pants
Q-tips
lattes
Sand
That's what comes to my mind right now!! i feel good!

theTwins said...

Chocolate, No Algebra, Horses, One Year closer to Skydiving, gum, my watch,Chocolate again, cool headphones, blogs, cameras, vacation, eyes, addicting computer games, tv's and movies... chocolate, ect. Life is Good... rach

jess said...

i am thankful for...
the bible, Jamie, family, friends, joschi, bella, horses, trees, mountains, blogs, trips, my favorite jeans, hooded sweatshirts, water, cameras, grass, music, sunsets, owls, fruit, fourwheelers, scrapbooking, and i could keep going for a long time! This was fun!
-Jess