Okay.
As most of you know, My dad got stung/bit/sliced ( whatever Stingray's do to you ) while they were on vacation, and were all enjoying the ocean.
He's okay now, and though it was poisonous, it didn't travel from where it got him on the foot. After some soaking it, he was fine.
Well......
My Bright Father, went searching for the one that got him.
So today, as the 3 guys were enjoying the water, ( Wolfgang and Mourey checked it out and went in first I might add ) My Mom said she heard screams and howling coming from the water.
Apparently, my dad got stung 2wice!!! I'm not sure if that's possible!!
You tell me???
He is okay, but this one was more painful, and I think it was even on the same foot that got it the last time.
( Lauren says she thinks that they need to teach my dad the SuperBowl Shuffle so that he can do that and scare all the predator oceanlife away before he goes in.
:)
I just thought all you in bloggerland might want to know.
--rach. ( aka. the favorite twin )
1 comment:
OMG, I cant believe he got stung by a stingray - twice! Sam and I swam with them in Grand Cayman a few years ago and I personally was scared to death, but I did it, after Sam went in the water first of course! I am glad your dad is ok! When do they come home?
Post a Comment