Now, for those of you who like to Be chronological in your blogging, I apologize. Crystal is really good at that, but I guess I'm more like a favorite event blogger.
That said, Sunday was dollar bowling day at the bowling alley in Rock Falls. *( i don't know the name of it )* Drena heard about it, and we decided to go, and then the Ziglers decided to join us too! When we first got there, it was PACKED in there, and they said it'd be like a 2 hour wait... The Ziglers hadn't got there yet so we waited a few minutes for them and decided to hold high council to see whether we'd wait, or leave.....
Of course we decided to stay ! :)
While we waited we checked out the arcade. There was a cool motorcycle game that Reid and some of the Ziglers played ( it looked a bit out of my range of ability.
While we waited we checked out the arcade. There was a cool motorcycle game that Reid and some of the Ziglers played ( it looked a bit out of my range of ability.
This is where I was abducted by aliens, and taken to their UFO, and thoroughly interrogated, but, upon being found a little to strange, ( even for aliens ) I was safely returned to the arcade, and Zoe and I decided to play air hockey. ( she beat me 7-4 )
Hiram and Joy, the Awesomely Adorable future hunters. :)
Hiram would say Bam! and then someone would ask him if he ' got it ' and he'd say, yeah! It was so cute.
Finally, ( after only about 1 hour ) 2 lanes opened up, and we got to Bowl!
( although all of us under the age of 27 didn't even break 100 ) ( sheepish laughter insert here )
Mr. Zigler had the good score of the Night of I think 198.
After Bowling we went to Pernie's Pizza. It was REally Good.
For those of you who aren't enlightened, a progressive prayer goes like this.
1st person, Dear... 2nd Person, Father... 3 thank, 4 you, 5 for , 6 this, 7 wonderful, 8 glorious, 9 marvelous, 10 Pizza, 11 ????? what do I say???.... ( whispers here.... " just say Amen " ) AMEN!
We also did a progressive coloring page while waiting for our Pizza. ( the people were really nice and handed out coloring books to anyone who wanted one )
This was the finished product !! :)
--Rach.
No comments:
Post a Comment