Monday, January 12, 2009

Favorite's List!

All Right!
Here is the promised post of your "favorite things."
I know there are tons and tons more that we're all thankful for,
but here is a short list.

Rach - Chocolate, no Algebra, horses, one year closer to SKYDIVING!
(I forgot about that one) gum, my watch, chocolate, cool headphones,
blogs, camera's, vacations, eyes, addicting computer games, tv,
movies, CHOCOLATE, ... Those are very Rachelish :)

Lauren - Wolfgang, friends, beads, ice cream, q-tips, comfy pants,
lattes, and sand.

Jess - The Bible, Jamie, family, friends, joschi, bella, horses, trees,
mountains, blogs, trips, my favorite jeans, hooded sweatshirts,
water, cameras, grass, music, sunsets, owls, fruit, fourwheelers, scrapbooking, ect...

My goodness, you people were much more creative than I was!
I'm afraid I will have to steal some of your favorite's and add them to my list...

Me - On top of what I have already put, Jesus (the ultimate),
my favorite jeans, ice cream, pecans, coffee, music, lip gloss,
cameras, books, toothpaste/toothbrushes,
hair, cold drinks, leather shoes, ice, and of course many, many more.
*disclaimer, I left my family and friends out because those are just givens. ;)

James 1:17 - Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down
from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like
shifting shadows.

Thank you Lord, for all the blessing that you have given to me and my friends!



No comments: