Friday, January 16, 2009

Thursday Night... Part 1

So... Yesterday we went to our friends the Lee's!
(I'm using white because it reminds me of ice and
its sooo cold here that's the only thing I can think of right now.)
Anyway, we had an awesome time!
There are a lot of pictures in this post, so be
forewarned, IT IS VERY LONG!
Among the many other things we did,
Isaac taught me how to play his game called JUMP
You stack cards (either same color or number) on end
and see who can get to the end of the table first.
He beat me the first few games (even with Dawn and Jordan
coaching me through the entire thing)
Nerf guns!
The Nerf gun had Velcro on its tip, so it would
stick to cloth, it was pretty neat!
And of course EVERYONE had to have their
turns hitting my FAVORITE (twitching eyelid) bell...
Lots and LOTS of times!

Summit has grown SO much since I last saw her! She is so pretty too!

Imaginif!

HMmm. The computer deleted 3 pictures... oh well I'm sure there are still plenty!

~Rach and Gab didn't want their pictures taken~

Here we are making bubble solution.
Supposedly, if you blew them outside, they would freeze
and then if you touched them they would shatter like glass.
We couldn't find the bubble wands, so we used kitchen
utensils instead!
(I am convinced that mothers are genius' and can
think of everything!)
The apple slicer made really big bubbles!
Here we are, I hope we stay warm!
Rachel. Baffled by the bubble.
It turned into a plastic-like texture and would dissolve when touched.
We all froze trying to blow the bubbles,
but it was really intriguing.
I learned that strainy spoon/spatula's work great
for blowing bubbles.
After going in, Isaac and Adrian weren't done with the bubbles.

They were really liking the opportunity to blow
bubbles over at the sink.
(and I think play in the water too) ;)
Some fun with the black hats!
Dawn discovered that she was a quick draw with
her "double tickle guns"!
Something about little kids and sunglasses.
Adorable!
Peace out!
Ooh look! Rachel's a jungle gym!
We did a drawing game.
(in which I realized that I am extremely uncreative
and very artistically challenged)
And of course a group picture.
Aaawww...
There! That's more like it!

No comments: