Saturday, January 17, 2009

:)



Wednesday - Friday, when it was SO cold,
IN our house, all the windows were coated with ice
and all the doors had ice/snow (the frosty
stuff that's in freezers) all around the outside.
One morning we had to use the hair dryer in order
to unfreeze the door so that Taffie could get outside!
Whenever I let Taffie out, she always would
come in barely able to walk because her little
feet would hurt from being so cold :(
(I only let her out when it was absolutely necessary,
and would bring her in as SOON as she was done.
All the weather channels, and even news reports,
were giving people advice on how to keep warm.
There was even an earring advisory!
You weren't supposed to wear earrings
because they would/could get so cold that they
would damage your ears!
I went out on those days...
I bundled up so that the only thing not covered
was my eyes!
But have no fear!
Today it is a balmy 17 degrees outside!
Yay!

No comments: