Friday, January 9, 2009

Some Favorite Things!

While taking my lunch break from school today I was thinking
about some of the really fun stuff that we got to do last year.
So then I started looking at pictures.
Every time I go through old pictures,
I always come away from them smiling.
Sometimes because of the good memories and other times from embarrassment. :)
Either way though, it always makes me so happy.
Here are just a few from this summer (or last summer since it was '08)
A girl day! It included lots of talking, dessert, and face masks.
T's pool! 'nuff said. :D
Look how long my hair was.
And wow, we all actually matched (well, relatively)

Smile!
We got to know the whole Kotzem family!
Criky, Rach and I started playing music about once a month
at a nursing home in Dixon.
VOLLEYBALL!
Every Sunday (even on the sickeningly hot ones)
Even though none of us were that great, we always had
such a great time just being together.
That was definitely a major summer highlight!
Gum! =)
I am a huge gum lover!
(although most of the time I stick to mint)
At a picnic at our friend's the Pipers we decided to leave them a community of clothespin people.
The only place that people weren't at (and that had a closing door so
we could surprise them was the bathroom.)
So we took the craft supplies in there and got to work.
It was really fun!
And when we were finished, we hid them in the bathroom
and one of the bedrooms.
Our little community.
And of course the REFUGE!
Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

theTwins said...

i Have a Wonderful warm Feeling now. ( maybe That's because I just Spilled my Hot chocolate On me. )
:)