Friday, January 16, 2009

Thursday night... Part 2

Okay, this is another long post.
Also, if you did not read Part 1, you should read it first.
In History, the Lee's were studying the Egyptians.
So we had an Egyptian themed supper.
Here we all are washing up to eat.
Here's our dinner!
Fish eggs (pasta), Green beans, Fish, Meatballs (for those not daring
enough to eat the fish) *which was just about everybody*
And bugs (dates) in apples!

What I didn't know was that it was non-utensil night...

Thankfully we did have serving utensils, but we did eat with our hands.

I don't know, maybe they ate hair back then, but I didn't want to!
I'm so thankful I found a hair tie!
There were bowls of water to clean your hands in
. (So that we didn't mix food flavors too much)
That was a good thing for some people ;)


Isaac had a blast!

Rachel, doing finger-chopsticks!
For dessert we had pudding!
We came up with the perfect way to eat it!
Just turn it into a contest and see who could finish first by
slurping it (and no hands)

It was extremely fun, but I'm afraid I wasn't very good.
I think Isaac had more on his face than he actually got eaten!
Gabrielle.
Faster, faster!

Rachel.
Christian.
And of course with the leftovers we had to have a pudding fight!
It was SO fun!
We all got really dirty, and the majority of us had
chocolate hair gel. :-P
Ahhh! I can't believe we did this!
It felt really interesting.
It reminded me of the face mudpack things.
(especially when it started to dry)
Wow! We even got Criky dirty and she wasn't mad at us!
(She was the instigator of the pudding war I think)
Rachel though it was an awesome, wondrous thing!
As soon as it was over we all got right to a sink to wash up.
It was kind of sick...
But I'd do it again, because the funness FAR outweighed
the grossness!
Let you hearts be JOYFUL this weekend!
And thank you so much Lee's for opening up your house to us!
I (we) had a wonderful time!

1 comment:

Lee family said...

What an AWESOME night!! Thank you so much for the fun!! We had a great time, it wasn't long enough though. We could make this a monthly tradition :D
Thanks for the great time!
Love you all,
dawn