Are you having a bad day???
Do you need a good cry, or something to smash???
The possibilities just started looking brighter!!!! Let Chocolate Warm your soul.
( I think I just came up with the World's Problem Solver!!!!!! ) CHOCOLATE!!!!
( o great. now I'm hungry..... )
Of course, Maybe you don't like Chocolate. ( That's a federal offense I think )
Well, if you don't like Chocolate. Check out JessnJamie's blog for there Mr. Thumb riddleinsanequestion thingy. :)
Hope you feel better now, after reading this....
-Rach.
2 comments:
So was that frosting? Or another attempt at Marge's unfudged fudge??
LOL
that chocolate picture is enough to make a fat girl drool.. great now I have a drooly shirt.. you guys are so funny... so what's this riddle thing you were talking about? email it to me, and I'll try and guess..I really liked the summer pictures.. only 5 more months..(sigh)
Post a Comment