Monday, January 30, 2012

our monday

so these pics are in no real order... :) enjoy tho
Mom and I taking a break in from the sun...




dancin in the waves...

our view... spectacular...

carrying the groceries home from town...
dinner :) er,,, breakfast... :) whatever... food time...


.R.

3 comments:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

so glad you are going to log the whole trip. I will love reading it everyday!
xoox
L

Kathy said...

Hi, wow yes that view is absolutely amazing. I would like to stop bye now and visit you. Enjoy your time.

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

You guys need a golf cart or some kind of a vehicle for your groceries.
I am sure that you have tons of fun and that you're making memories that will last a lifetime.
Can't wait to hear more.
W.

Please be careful with the sun, don't get sunburned, you guys have two weeks to get your tan!!!