Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Love YoU!

So this post if for Lauren, and Wolfgang.... (and Kathrin)

I really really miss you guys!!!! :(

I know you are having a good time, and i totally don't blame you for escaping the coldness, and all the snow and gross weather... But seriously... It's been MONTHS since i've seen you...

So. know you guys are missed and loved.


also, our blog is just kind of weird, and it makes it really hard to ever comment on your blogs... So don't feel unloved.. i'm just usually not smart enough to figure it out... I still check your blog every day!


.R.


1 comment:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

That is the sweetest post. I feel very special. Thank you and I miss you too. I am so excited you will be in st maarten soon! And when you get back... We all can see each other!
Xoxo
L