Thursday, January 26, 2012

One of these days.

Hey all, its Becky chiming in. I haven't been on here too much lately.
One of these days I'll be back and get some more posts up.
Unless we've done something and taken pictures of it I haven't been posting, and I've also been trying to smother any and all introspectiveness for some reason so there have been no "Becky's in a reflective mood" posts. Like I said though, one of these days I'll be back!

We have been blessed with the wonderful opportunity to go to the Caribbean! Marge and Mourey invited our family along, and all the pieces have fit together and so we are going! We leave Saturday morning for two weeks of blissful sunshine, beaches, relaxing and adventuring!
~Philippians 1:3~ Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.
Marge and Mourey are such precious parts of our lives. Their caring and giving spirits deserve a reward far greater than anything we could ever, ever give them. They are a wonderful joy to our lives by just being a part of it. I'm so thankful that God saw fit to bring our lives together.
Happy Thursday to all of you!
Keep checking on here because come Sunday I'm sure you'll start seeing some beautiful Caribbean pictures!

2 comments:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

We are so happy for you folks and can't wait to see and hear about your adventures.
Have a wonderfull and blessed time.
W.

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

Ohhh we' re so anxious to see the first St Martin pictures.

Even just thinking of it brings back so many memories.

W&L