So, I am not really 'big' on shopping... But I always love spending time with mom, and T... (annd beeko) So Becky wanted to go shopping, quite possibly for when we find ourselves in the CARRIBBEAN!!!!! (9 days btw) But yesterday found me in Rockford tagging along with the group of crazies :)
Cold Stone is always a favorite stop when we make it to someplace that has one... Jealous???? (Peanut Butter Cup Perfection was this baby's name)
No one bought much of anything, (I did find an amazing deal on shoes... 'buy 1 get the other half off, even on clearance shoes' so I found a few pair of very, Rachelish shoes) But, Any decent trip, has a coffee break... :D
I did find this magnet that i Really liked... The picture is not good, but the caption on it reads, "There is a direct Correlation between the level of happiness in one's life, and the amount of silliness they allow into it." kind of the story of my life if you ask me :)
.R.
1 comment:
Considering how silly your family is I suppose guarantees happiness with of course Go sprinkled all over!
L
Post a Comment