Happy Birthday Jesus!!!
I don't know how I'll do, but I'm praying that my heart will give you the
honor and place that you deserve today. I know I can only be a tiny, tiny
glimmer compared to the sum of everyone else, but please let my heart
bring you joy today... I love you!
Merry Christmas friends!
2 comments:
Jesus says: "I am the light of the world"
We lit candles at the christmas eve service tonight, symbolizing the light of christ that each of us carry.
The pastor said: In a bright room each of our lights might have little effect, but if you put just one light in a dark room it has a huge effect.
Merry Christmas
W.L.M.R.
Merry Christmas Beck n Rach! I hope you had an awesome day filled with God, joy , peace and laughter!
This is the day that I really wish I had been with you all! Tough to be gone on Christmas day. L
Post a Comment