Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Sun's Shinin' So We'll Go For A Walk!

I think these pictures might be from all the way back in October...
Oops! I guess I'm a leetle bit behind...
One marvelously warm Sunday afternoon after church was all over
and lunch was cleaned up after us ladies decided to go for a walk. The sun was
shining so prettily through the trees.And I guess just out of habit, our feet took us to a certain
familiar spot...
But no one was home :(
There wasn't even a door to knock on!
So we messed around a little (didn't hurt anything though!)
And fantasised that we were having coffee...
But we also got to enjoy God's wonderful creation.
And it certainly was beautiful!

2 comments:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

This post brought laughter! Too cute! You girls are a treasure! So funny and creative!

theTwins said...

Well I'm glad it made you laugh!