Friday, December 3, 2010

Oh NOOO!!!

I've just found out that we (as far as I can tell)
have completely filled all the photo storage of space that we have
for this blog!!! :/ Sooo, unless I'm mistaken we can't post
any more photos on here...
It's late though, so I might be wrong (I hope so!)
I'll figure it out tomorrow.
Goodnight just the same.
Sleep well dear bloggy friends!

5 comments:

T~ said...

well.. rats.. no Christmas Walk pics??... can't you delete some of the old ones??

theTwins said...

I am going to delete some old posts, and then it should work, but otherwise you can see them on fb sometime soon ;)

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

You might want to consider printing the old posts before you delete. Or save the blog and start a new one. It would such a shame to lose anything of the history.

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

I think you just need to create a new blog with similar name like "upside over and inside beside".
I have no doubt that you can come up with better versions in a split second.
W.

Kathy said...

Yeah delete some of the old ones, even if it is sad cause it is nice to look threw older posts.