Saturday, December 11, 2010

Annual/Tradition Shopping Day.

Yesterday we went on our annual Christmas shopping day that we take
once a year with T. We pick a mall then spend most of the day there.
Well, this year we were on a bit of a time crunch, stuff doesn't open until 10, but
we had to be back home around 4:30 and at least 2 hours of our time would be taken
up by driving... 2 hours was the shortest time it'd take to drive.
So we went to Rockford, which was the closest!
And we're off!
SuperBeeko and my ChocolateChipCookieFairy sister...
CCCF Sis looks a little scared... Maybe from the knowledge of my superstrength
or some other such superpower?? :PRach getting in the van.
The next picture I took was at lunch... Yes, I admit, I flunked on the
trip documentation photo area...
And then our last picture, taken on the way home.
Didn't Rachel get an awesome hat?!?

None of us really bought a lot of stuff, but we had fun going and looking at the stuff and getting the little bit of stuff we got! I love giving gifts so naturally I love shopping for them. And this trip is always a highlight of my December. Ahh, good day!

2 comments:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

So how r u doing w your Christmas shopping! A lot more to do? I think I mentioned on facebook how much I love rach's hat!
L

dancingthroughreality said...

I am mostly done, I've got to get something for Josh, and a little something to go with Dad's main gift but otherwise I'm all done!