Thursday, December 2, 2010

Goin' Hiking!

The first week of November (which also happened to be like, the first
really cold we we had...) Jared, Steve, Rach and I met up at White Pines
and went hiking! It was SO cold that day! We had a great time, and the
sun was shining, but I'll say it again, It was COLD!!!
Our one and only group picture...
The sun shining through the trees, and on the water was absolutely beautiful!
We had to walk a little ways from where we had parked to find
the trail that Rachel decided we should go on.
Hmmm, a no swimming sign... No problem there! None of us were
even remotely tempted to touch the water! Did I mention it was cold??
Okay, okay, I'll quit saying that :)
It really wasn't that bad out, but since it was the first week of that weather it
felt quite extreme.
One of the lone "colored" trees among all the pines...
Um, I didn't do it!!
We hiked back to some train tracks, so of course we had to stop.
We laid some coins down on the tracks so that they would get smashed :)
And took some time to get some neat pictures there.
Ahhh! Ahhh!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Trying to be artistic... Ha!
We actually were going to make a cover of a music video... But
that didn't go so well so we quit on that one :P
The train!
For the record, we only found one coin from the I think it was 3 we got smashed.

:) One of the pretty orange trees. Well, that wasn't to informative but I liked the pictures, so
there you go! :) At least its a blog post!!

1 comment:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

Did you actually find one of the coins... I didn't get that? Cool photo with the one orange tree amongst the pines!