Sunday, December 12, 2010

Family Pictures... (Blooper Edition)

Well, she did say, "Let's just do some candids instead of formal ones!"
Since most of us don't really like getting our picture taken, and on top of
that if we try to get some nice pictures we all just tend to look stupid...
So we did get a few nice photos during our 'shoot' but mostly we just
goofed off and got some pretty hilarious pictures out of the deal :)There's not much to caption about these pictures because although
they're not all the "same" they are all similar so I'll mostly leave
the captioning to your minds :D
Devyn's face! "What are they doing??"
Dad and Josh look sort of like they are cheering at a sports game...
Ta daaaaa!
We're fallllllinggggg!
Sorry Mom... I guess you should have been in the front with the
'shorter' crew.
And again...
That's better! Everybody duck down so we can see Mom :)
Gotta love it!
Ah, what a family... Tryin' to be tough...
Heh, we don't do 'tough' very well.
Wow.
This one actually would have been cute if Crystal and Devyn
would have been smiling!
Someone told us that this one looks like we are in a band...
They titled our band "Josh and the Kalebaughs" :D
We're all mad here...
(If you haven't seen the 2010 Alice in Wonderland um, it was good)
Tralalalala...
Great face Dad!
Crazy!
I really like this one...
Well, the silly pictures were definitely much more fun than the
'nice' ones. Much more fun.
Choke Mom!!
(Never ever ever for real!)
What about that face!?
How cute!
Well, did anyone else other than me enjoy looking at the silly
pictures way more than the 'nice' ones??
Ah, well we've got some fun stuff recorded now, and (Muh hahahaha)
a lot of dirt on everyone if we ever need it!

3 comments:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

If I had to decide which of the nice ones is the best, Divine on the last shot wins by far.
Except that I have said it pretty much my whole life and I still stand to it:
The are all crazy in this country out west called the USA, and somehow it did hit Eldena exceptionally hard!

PS: To be fair I also realized that I fit in pretty well, hmmm what das that tell you about me?
I have to ponder about this issue.

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

Who did the shoot? Did crystal and then did she keep running in. They are very funny. I actually cant wait to see the ones you picked. Can we get a 5x7?
GREAT SHOOT GANG! I really liked looking at them all
L

dancingthroughreality said...

:D I love the Devyn picture too!

Lauren, I think Mom already sent off 4x6's, but I'll see what I can do ;)