:D I had a wonderful day today!
Slept in 'till 8, had lunch in Dekalb with some of Mom's side
of the family, then went for frozen custard (which was absolutely
wonderful!!!) Did a little shopping, read a great book on the drive home,
came home and spent "quality" time with my sisters (which included
Rachel on her computer, and Criky and I both on laptops with Me on
my bed and her sitting on the floor next to mine) We so rock! Then we
took Taffie out for a walk because she SO wanted attention that she was
being annoying, and then came back for some after dinner popcorn and
TV time!
It kind of dawned on me tonight that I miss calling Grandpa and telling
him about the wonderful time I had (and showing him the neon orange belt
I bought just because I could...) :(
He would have loved to hear about the stuff I did, and what everyone else
did, and how the van drove, and what the gas prices were, and why didn't I bring
him back custard?!, and "Yep, you've sure got a good little dog!", and wondered
when I was coming to see him because he had a little project for me to do... :D
But anyway, that's not what this post is about.
I am so thankful that I got to have such a wonderful day!
The weather was great, the company even better, and well, you can't beat custard!
No comments:
Post a Comment