Monday, October 25, 2010

Cookies! With Little Hands...

Hmmm, I guess I should clarify... The cookies themselves did not
have little hands. The were MADE by little hands!

Okay, so maybe the title of this post only made me laugh...
Anyway! Josh, Justin, and Jenna went to see a movie a few weekends
ago so good ol' Aunt Rach and I watched Devyn and Rannon :D
What do we do after we've exhausted ourselves playing
dragon/snake chasing kids around?? We make cookies!
Not only did it keep them in one place longer than just 1/2 second, but
it gave us (but unfortunately them too) a sugar boost to carry on for the
rest of the evening!
Um, except that after watching Rannon eat the cookie dough out
of his cookie cutter... The cookies didn't really seem too appealing
to me.

Cut out by little hands :D

Both the kids were super intrigued by the marble rolling pin.
Probably mainly because it was too heavy for them to really use!
Aww, one of the hearts Rannon made (but he hadn't
rolled the dough enough so it wouldn't cut out).
Of course Rach and I never found the fall cookie cutters...
So the kids used the Christmas, Easter, St. Patrick's Day, and other
miscellaneous cookie cutters that we had.
Very unique cookie maker...
A "puppy"!!!
Ah, those eyes... :D
Love them!
Devyn loves to help me in the kitchen when she's over!
I don't enjoy that at all... :P
More cookies!
And Rachel and I made some of these so we felt safe to eat
them... Yay sugar!!!

1 comment: