Its late. When its late I think. When I think... sometimes I talk.
When I talk I ramble. When its late, I'm thinking, and I'm rambling...
Well, normally I end up here to, well, whatever it is I do here. It's not
really talking, so I guess write?
I don't have great wisdom. I don't really do well talking to people.
I haven't been bless with superior skills in any particular area...
But I wish I had the words. I wish I could figure out how to say it and
truly just be that "light coming on" moment.
I wish I could explain just how much God loves you. How he passionately
desires a relationship personally with YOU. If I was an artist, maybe I'd
even try to come up with a picture of what it looked like!
The fact that any bad thing that I've ever done is completely forgiven and
forgotten, and that although I've never did anything super great and even if I
had it wouldn't change a thing about how God cares for me blows my mind!
Why he would ever place the value on me that he has I can't even comprehend!
I read a book a couple weeks ago that although it wasn't about how God loves
us, in fact, it was about something else entirely, it really stirred up emotions in
me like not a whole lot of things can.
And after that I was reading in my Bible and came across verses about God's
love for every one of us and since my heart was already soaring it just really touched me.
I wish I could share my experience with you.
I wish you could have even just a little piece of what I felt!
I only understand this teeny, tiny little aspect of how God loves me, and I know
he love us each the same, whether you know him or not.
But just hear this (yes, I know this is writing, and you can't "hear" it).
God loves you SO much! More than you can even imagine (and I've seen some
pretty big imaginations!) Look for him. He wants you to know him personally!!
He has placed immesurable value on you!
Oh, and happy Sunday!
Enjoy this last week of October!
1 comment:
Great job reflecting your thoughts. Amen!
Post a Comment