Two weeks ago on Sunday (the day after the cold, rainy football game)
We had quite a busy day! Not only was Mom gone, but we had 3
church services to go to!!! So I got up super early, made our potluck dish,
got myself ready to go, and was at the Harmon Methodist church service by 8:30.
SO thankful for the coffee!
SO thankful for the coffee!
The Chicken and Noodles I made...
After the Harmon service we went to the Refuge.
About a year or so ago I was drafted to run the projector so that's what I was doing :P
at the Amboy Nursing Home.
It ended up being quite the experience...
We had a yodeler, a singer, and a very chatty person in the audience :)
But my favorite resident was there and invited me to sit by her (so I did),
and Drena sat next to the yodeler... It was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment