Monday, October 25, 2010

A Fall Activity... Corn Maze!

A few weekends ago we got invited to go to a corn maze with the M. family!
When we got there all the boys were playing Mario something on the Wii,
and us three were like "OOoookay we are by far the only "old" people here..."
Plus the only girls too.
So we waited around for the other kids' parents to get there so we
could leave. And took weird pictures to kill time.Criky texting... *what a surprise* NOT!
We got to the farm that had the maze and were quite happy to find
another girl in the group! (and Katie was glad we were there too, she
thought that she was going to be the lone girl)
And we decided to do this maze with no maps!
Oh yes, BEST decision of our lives. Ever.
Dark outside, corn maze, no maps.
We are super smart... Our little card thing we had to stamp at all the 10 checkpoints.
All good here!
We're not "lost".
A checkpoint!
:D We found one!!
Quite fun!
I quit early (I know, I know, I'm no fun...
But I had a poor choice of shoes for the night and had some
very unfun blisters :( At least we stopped for ice cream
on the way home...) And most of the people from our group found
all the checkpoints!

1 comment:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

How long were you all in the maze. I have never been to a corn maze. Can I go next year?