Monday, October 25, 2010

Football Goin' Aunt...

Cameron was on the 5th Grade Amboy Junior Clippers football team
this year, and I tried to make it to as many games as I could...
That wasn't too many but here are some of the pictures that I got
at the games I did get to go to.
This one is from the one and only playoff game they made it to.Some snacks...
The little girls and "Joshy" :D
Marge felt bad that I was going to have to go "all by myself"
to watch one of the games so she came with me!
It was lovely having her along and she was great company for
the 45 minute drive. Thanks Marge!!
(I had to turn this one black and white because unfortunately the
"lil' red camera" doesn't always take great pictures and the color was
pretty off on this one...)
Yay! 2Cam! Goooo #73!!!
There were two Cameron's on the team so "our" Cameron
got dubbed 2Cam :)
Yes I know, they are fifth graders... They don't like being called cute!
But seriously, they were adorable!
Karley running over to give 'brother' a hug!
So sweet!
Karley and Josh inspecting Karley's little backpack.
End of the last "regular" game.
The little Clipper song? Chant? I'm not really sure
what you call it for football players :/
Sigh. I love this boy...
He's growing up so fast!
Listening to what the coaches are saying...
Good season boys!
:D I had fun watching them (and getting to hang
out with Josh during the games...)

1 comment:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

You are a good sister. And cameron really looks like a football player