Sigh... Somehow it always seems to happen like this!
Rach and I make it a point to try and follow Reid's sports schedule so
that we can make it to his home games. Well we may follow the schedule
but we pretty much always only make it to one game... :/
So, staying true to habit we made it to our one and only game of
the whole season a few weeks ago.
Fulfilling my "sisterly" duties I brought the camera.
And proceeded to take LOTS of pictures :) But, Reid doesn't like
his picture taken, and even more than that he doesn't like finding that
his picture has shown up on my blog so I'm just going to show a few
that are from farther back and you can't see him too well. ;)
That there's the Faith Falcons soccer team!
Somehow he got to be #1!
Pretty darn awesome!
Falcon fans :)
Yes, yes, call me lazy but I much preferred to just sit and watch! No endless field running for me! One more time... GO FALCONS!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment