I've been so enjoying this wonderful weather that we have been
having that one day I went for a long afternoon walk. I went on some
of the gravel roads that run between the farms that surround Eldena.
It was beautiful!
Of course when Rachel and Dad heard that I was going for a walk they
decided that they wanted to come along too... So I let them walk together
and I lagged behind taking pictures of whatever I deemed 'pictureworthy'
that way I got my "Becktime" and we all could enjoy the great temperatures!
So blue and when the sun was able to shine through...
(Happy sigh) Ohhh, so good!
Digital cameras are awesome...
I 'let' them walk with me for a while...
Good deed of the day done :P
Good deed of the day done :P
Well, that and soybeans anyway.
:D If you couldn't tell, I liked these flowers!
This one just made me feel all "fall-y".
No comments:
Post a Comment