HEY ALL!!!
A few weeks ago, a very good friend of ours showed us how to do homemade bombs!
So, taking advantage of the wonderful spring afternoon, we decided to try them out.
Our parents were a bit nervous, ( I have no Idea why :)
I will leave the ingredients *( is that what bomb makings are called )*? anonymous.... Just in case...
I will leave the ingredients *( is that what bomb makings are called )*? anonymous.... Just in case...
I wouldn't want anyone to blow fingers off, or eye's out.....
We set off the thingy under our tree out front.
It *(after many minutes of waiting, and wondering if this one was a dud as well )* FLEW up into the tree, and ExPLOded!! It was really fun!
( and mom only screamed once! )
Kid's don't try this at Home....
-rach.
1 comment:
Girls, girls, girls. You should be ashamed of yourself for doing this most dangerous act. Do you realize the chemical reaction that happens is not good (by the way, sometimes you have to switch out different aluminum to make it work better (: I hope Aunt T. doesn't read this. tsk tsk tsk....
shamed reader: Jamie
Post a Comment