Monday, March 16, 2009

First of the Castle pictures!

I say "first" of the castle pictures because there are
over 700 of them!
But don't worry, I won't post all of them!
We, along with a few other people came early to help
set everything up.
Here's Rachel and Helena hanging white lights and
arranging a few flowers on a table.
Rach and Criky stringing lights.
Dad and Ava stringing light...
We strung a lot of lights :)
But it looked pretty when it got dark!
Criky sent me to go get pictures before people got there...
I was a little nervous about carrying the big camera up lots of
spiral staircases, so I didn't get to many :P
Here's part of a mural on the 3rd floor.

Crystal rescued me from having to go down the spiral
staircase while holding the camera (but I only got to take
about 1o pic.s) Of course by her "rescuing me" it meant
that I so kindly said "take this, I don't want to carry it anymore"
She took advantage of it and took about 30 pics before
we got to the main level...

Here is a picture of the stained glass in the chapel.
The only way to get into the chapel is through a secret
passageway in the library!
I went in before people got there just because it was cool...

That's all for this post.
Coming up we'll have pictures from all the festivities.
Here's just a sample.

Jason and Nate S. were court jesters for part of the evening...

1 comment:

Danielle said...

GREAT PICTURES!! Love them! Can't wait to see more from the weekend though. I did get a sneak peak though from Helena's iPhone on Saturday! :)

Looks like you all had a great time! :)

See you soon!
Danielle