Hey All! I'm don't know about you, but I am NOT enjoying the coldness very much. The Warm was so nice and ... warmy.....
So, in protest of the coldness here's a few Warmness pictures.
( from last Saturday when it was Sunny and 64 )
In this picture. Don't get the wrong Idea. No, we have not gone insane, we were trying to balance on our shoulders without using our hands. ( the reason that I'm not doing it is because we had just got through doing cartwheels, and I was a little to sore to be trying that )
After we got though embarrassing the neighbors with our experimental-first of Spring- exercise stuff, we went on to Long Jump!!!!
Some ( like Reid and Crystal ) had us all beat by far. But we all had fun trying...


After Round One, of jumping, we decided it would be more fun to run, jump, than fall on the ground and roll a ways, than stop and let everyone else smash into you!!
what can I say. We're kids and pain+danger= fun!
Becky bailed when we decided to do that, so that's where the pictures came from! :)
Happy Cold Saturday Everyone.
Rach.
No comments:
Post a Comment