Here we are at part 3 of the Castle photos, and they're
all still pictures from Friday night... (told ya we had
a LOT of pictures!)
Here is a concrete lion that was outside of the Castle doors.
while we were eating.
See how the furniture is so nicely in place?
all against the walls.
The wood floor was so pretty!
had been explained, so Rachel tryed to inform me on
what we were supposed to do...
Interesting!
A whole bunch of dancers!
(although everything was explained simply so we
could understand it, I was still in confusion
for the first couple of dances...)
I didn't think I'd like it (because I hate
making a fool out of myself) but I really did!
(enjoy myself that is)
(that was probably more interesting
than Rach explaining to me how to dance)
and running into each other!
It took quite a while to talk mom into it,
(I love the sheepish look on her face)
(Rachel is explaining yet again)
danced with me.
In the dances, you'd start off in a square,
and at the end of a move (I'm not really sure what to call it)
(maybe a sequence) you'd end up in a different square.
Here's Criky, Samantha, Bristol, and Me!
each other. It sure is a good thing that we all
know how to laugh at ourselves too!
If you're not dancing, you might as well eat!
but there are still a lot more to come of the rest
of the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment