Thursday, March 19, 2009

Castle - part 4

After the dancing got done, somehow they managed
to corral (almost) all of the people who were dressed up
for a picture!
The Girls.
The Guys.
Trying to get a good picture of Faith, Melody and Jason...Still trying to get a good pic...
For the record, if you ever want a picture of these
3, DON'T tell Jason to smile...
He'll just make a face!
FINALLY!
Don't they look nice?
A kind of creepy picture of me...
(just resting my feet for 30 seconds before Criky
and Mel, snagged me to be photographer) :P
(I complain, but I love being included) :)
If I'm photographer, we're going to take at least one
picture how I tell you to pose!!!
AAwww, isn't she purtiful?
And her too!
Yes I did pretend to get sick into this urn thing...
And I didn't know HOW much of an echo the room we were in
produced... Yes it did echo quite a ways, and 5 or 10 people came
make sure we were okay...
Wow!
We've actually made it through all of Friday's pictures!
Saturday's are coming soon!

No comments: