Friday, March 27, 2009

Interesting Revelations with Tori...

Okay, so since Tuesday we've had this 5 yr. old named Tori
staying with us... And well, kids are just kids I guess.
And like the title of this post says, we have had some
INTERESTING revelations!

1. It is possible to ask the same thing about 6 million
times in one day.
2. It is possible to find something to dislike about EVERYTHING that
Becky makes for supper... (my eyelid is twitching as I write that)
3. (and now interesting translates into ' try not to visibly laugh at)
A vegetarian is someone who fixes up animals when they get hurt.
And there are plenty more. But by far, the most interesting is when
she "reads" the Bible during our family devotions...

Tonight we were reading from Mark 8, (Jesus feeding the 4,000
and healing a blind man, and more) Well, every time it was "her"
turn to read we'd wait for her to "find the right verse",
"read it in her head so that she got it right" and then try not to laugh
at whatever she came up with!
The first 3 times what she came up with was about the loaves
and fish, and the disciples handing them out. But on her last turn,
it went something like this...
"Uh, the disciples took Jesus and put him on the cross.
They pounded nails into him all over,
in his hands, in his head and in one leg" (just one mind you)

It was really hard to recover after that one! I coughed, sniffed,
coughed some more, put my hand over my eyes, bit my lip,
and then finally stumbled through my verses.

Yes people, when I said interesting revelations I meant it!

No comments: