Friday, March 6, 2009

Fun Day!

Wow, I'm actually getting a post up befor an entire
week has went by!!!
This post is a bit of a joint effort,
so when you see this writing its me, and when you see
this writing its Rach.
Yesterday we went to the Lee's to do a Crazy Hair/makeup day.
Well, they all thought I should do makeup, and My thought was NO Way No How!!
My only faithful allies were Dawn and Gab :) Well I thought to myself, this would be an awesome way to get to do something to a Danielle that she previously would've freaked out about.. ( well that and I thought that she wouldn't take me up on it )
Well. I told Danielle that if I could smear chocolate sauce over her face, she could do makeup on me..... She Actually AGREED to it !!
She had second thoughts, and I thought that I'd get out of it, which was only minorly sad since that'd also mean no chocolate... :)
this was the, WAIT! Maybe NOt face...
But she was very strong and let me do it. I was very surprised and also thinking, maybe this wasn't worth it... Now I have to hold to, and get makeup on.
She ended up giving me a hug and accidentally getting chocolate on me. (come to think of it, maybe that's what that crunchy stuff was in my hair last night, and maybe the sticky stuff behind my ear wasn't drainy earwax)Now its Makeover Time!
It TOTALLY felt like I was having eye surgery, and How are you not supposed to blink when someones coming at your eye with a little pointy proddy thing and rubbing it all over your eyelids......
Gab put like 5 pounds of dark green on Jess. :)
She didn't have fun at all ;)
O MY GOSH!!!!
Never again will I trust them. I'm still not sure if it was worth it or not.
When I tried to get it off, I had to rub, and rub and rub..
I think my eyelids are all chafed, ( kindof like rugburn on your eyelids :-} )
Jess getting a little nervous.
They didn't admit it for quite a while,
but after some time, the boys started asking
if we could do them too :)
My reaction when I finally saw Me.
You can't tell from this picture, but Adrian
had some lovely pink and blue eyeshadow!
Christian though Adrian looked girly, so he took some
dark green, brown, and black, and made
camouflage on his face.
Here's Christian trying out the eyelash curler.
Crystal doing Danielle's makeup!
Danielle's reaction!
She's not crying, just startled.
Gab and Rach did me...
It started out as a nice periwinkle, but Rach found
black and decided to make me a "football player"
I even have brown on my cheeks for mud splotches! :P
Uh Oh! Danielle's getting revenge now by doing Criky!
Adrian and Isaac wanted to do a makeover on someone...
I was the only willing one.
I should think twice next time!
I had a lovely purple over one eye, red over the other,
and bright purple scraped over my face with the eye shadow brush!
Ouch! Oh, and I almost forgot! A "cool" rust orange color coating
my nose... That was sick.
The makeup artists!
Then we did hair! Here's the back of Gab's head.
Crikys finished product!
Danielle's Anne of Green Gables hairdo.
The back of my head.
Gab said she was going for the punk rocker look...
Adrian pretending that he was wearing oxygen!
(You picture kids saying "look at my moustache!"
not "hey pretend I'm dying and need oxygen") Too cute!
Dawns hair!
Christian's Hair.
Kaleb came over and was patting his head and saying "Me, Me"
So of course we obliged him!
And of course we couldn't leave Isaac out!
Now for some group shots!
Criky and Danielle.
Oops, almost forgot our business sign!
Don't you just love hooded shirts?!
I think we need to start a hair salon don't you?
Well, maybe not...
Oh we had an AWESOME time!
Don't you just LOVE spring days?

1 comment:

Lee family said...

Thanks for the fun day!!!! Had a great time.
how funny, my word verification word is hair :D
love you all!
dawn