This Sunday the Rogers Jr. family did the Advent reading and lighting of the Advent candles. :) I love this family so much!
That afternoon Crystal, Rachel and I played Christmas music for the St. James church in Dixon. They don't have any young people there and always ask us to come do a little performance for them while they do their Christmas dinner.
That afternoon Crystal, Rachel and I played Christmas music for the St. James church in Dixon. They don't have any young people there and always ask us to come do a little performance for them while they do their Christmas dinner. That night, while Mom and Dad were out we had Jason and Alyssa over. It had been forever since they had been to our house. We originally intended that it was going to be a movie night, but had such a great time hanging out, playing games and just catching up that we never even got to the movie! We had coffee time, and doctored it up well! Ordinarily we just have the coffee "black" but that night we pulled out all the "decorations." Mmmmm, it was good!
Have I mentioned lately that I love all the festivities that come along with Christmas?? Well just in case I haven't, know for sure that I do!
Have I mentioned lately that I love all the festivities that come along with Christmas?? Well just in case I haven't, know for sure that I do!
1 comment:
Shhh... Don't tell wolfie about all that "doctoring up" of the coffee. Remember... We are coffee purists! LOL
Post a Comment