Saturday, early morning, we left Emily's and had just enough time to come home, pour some coffee and leave again. Aunt Amy has been doing story time on Saturday mornings with the kids from Eldena, and this week instead of reading a story, we decorated cookies and then went and gave them out to families from Eldena. The week before, we had made ornaments so we put those in the boxes with the cookies.
I was with the three oldest kids, and we set to work decorating pretzels. The hardest part of that job was keeping everyone from licking their hands! Its pretty much natural instinct to get chocolate off your hands by licking them...
Then we set out to traipse in the freshly fallen snow and deliver cookies to our neighbors.
Along the way I acquired some little buddies... I really don't know what I do but for some reason they like me! I'm okay with that ;)
I was with the three oldest kids, and we set to work decorating pretzels. The hardest part of that job was keeping everyone from licking their hands! Its pretty much natural instinct to get chocolate off your hands by licking them...
Then we set out to traipse in the freshly fallen snow and deliver cookies to our neighbors.
Along the way I acquired some little buddies... I really don't know what I do but for some reason they like me! I'm okay with that ;)
1 comment:
What a beautiful story
Post a Comment