Well, here I thought I'd have this cute little blog post with pictures to share. But alas, not so. I got caught up in the moment(s) and never even took one picture. :( Oh well, I'll just have to tell you instead of show you.
Yesterday Rachel and I went into town and tried to make some crafts with Aunt T's second youngest granddaughter. We needed her hand as a model for some Christmas ornaments. Well, 1 yr. olds have their own ideas of how to make ornaments. So the ornaments don't quite look like they're from a magazine or anything, but they are cute still!
Later that night Crystal and I went to Hiram Z's preschool Christmas program. SO CUTE! All the 3 and 4 yr. olds "singing." The whole program lasted all of 15 minutes, so we went and had ice cream with a friend afterwards. Good way to finish off the evening!
Today, Josh and I went Christmas shopping to get all the gifts he was searching for for his kids. :) That was a lot of fun too! He had some great ideas (and is surprisingly good at picking out clothes). And we met up with Crystal for lunch. (Great sibling time!) But we missed Rachel...
So me trying to earn good sister points, brought all the gifts home with me and wrapped them all. And our house looks happy with all the gifts in it until he comes to pick them up tomorrow.
Well, I hope I didn't just bore you to tears.
Hopefully the next time I'll have a few pictures for you.
Have a great weekend everyone!
2 comments:
I am ok with pictureless posts. Don't let the pressure of those blog readers who insist on photos get to you! A post is a post is a post and I am am thrilled to read your posts!
Xoox
Iam one of the pressure blog readers ;-) I like pictures, but still this was fine with me too. It is much better than not posting at all, and that is what I did for the past six month. Well I promise to be better. Kathrin
Post a Comment