Thursday, December 1, 2011

Good Thursday

Today was our first official Thursday with Pegasus being over. Last week didn't really count because it was Thanksgiving. So anyway, I started off my morning by watching the Pegasus video/slideshow that Wayne had put together for the Pegasus ball/fundraiser. Then later Rachel and I went to the campground and helped Jess and Sue decorate for Christmas! :) Here's the big tree.And here's the skinny one!
After dropping Rach off in Dixon with Mom this was my view on the way home. Sooo beautiful!

Then tonight we went and had supper with our friends the Happs. As the "big girls" started getting tired of "lets hide the stuffed animal somewhere in the house and then go find it" Mrs. Happ had the great idea of Candy Land. Rachel and I were overjoyed, because we LOVE Candy Land!

:) Great way to finish off our evening.

Now here I am blogging away. It's been a good Thursday.

1 comment:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

I used to love candy land too! L