Tuesday, December 27, 2011

After Christmas Destruction

Yesterday, Rachel, Crystal, Reid and I went over to Emily and Matt's house to help them destroy their dining room in order to do some remodeling. :) We tarped off the rest of their house. Or attempted too. The duct tape didn't hold once we opened the windows.Matt ended up having to nail the plastic to the ceiling :/ They'd hoped to avoid having to puncture the ceiling, but it was the only way to keep the tarp up...
Ah yes, rockin' out the face masks.

First time I've ever gotten to destroy a wall. It was fun! The whole, um, hand caught between the hammer and prybar... That wasn't so fun, but getting to hit walls with hammers and get super filthy, that was fun!

On our lunchbreak, Rach went and stationed herself by Windsor the dog. I donated my sunglasses for Windsor to wear so that they could be "twins".

Good way to spend the day after Christmas!

1 comment:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

Great looking demolition girls