Monday, December 26, 2011

Over The Last Week

The few weeks leading up to Christmas and into the new year are always the busiest of the whole winter for us here in Kalebaughville. We enjoy them immensely, but seriously, when there are 5 adults, and all of them doing their own things... We seem to barely be home :P It's fun though! I haven't taken many pictures lately, but here are just a few.

I chauffeured Aunt Amy and Jared in Rockford, their car wasn't working properly. We ended our day with some wonderful mexican food... And you can't beat good company.Another night we went Christmas caroling at some nursing homes, and afterwards congregated over at our house for pizza/games/coffee. Heh, we played one mean game of ghosts in the graveyard, but that ended abruptly with the neighbor screaming at us "to stop screaming because some people are trying to sleep..." Among a few other choice things :P
Me and my little creature out for a walk one sunny afternoon. If its pretty quiet around I'll let her offleash.

We've done a ton of other things too, but right now this is all I have pictures for.

Up next is from Christmas (but it might take a while to get those pictures,) annnd today Rach, Crystal, Reid and I went and got to help Emily and Matt demolish some of their dining room for remodeling! That was quite fun. So, stay tuned ;)

Happy Monday all.

2 comments:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

I keep hearing about coffee, how come you have never had one of our coffees?

dancingthroughreality said...

Now now now, Rach and I (don't know about Crystal) have both been graced with your excellent coffees. We really like them! Just aren't around a lot when you make them...