We 3 got to decorate our house for Christmas. Due to my very un-artistic sense of decorating I got to hang lights, and help decorate the tree. ( Other than that I just made myself useful by shoveling the glorious snow that the sky was dumping down on us. )
Mom and Dad were at a visitation so unfortunately they didn't get to participate.

These are my 2 FAVORITE ornaments on our tree.
( probably because they're both mine )
( Of course, the little felt and glitter glue tree that I made in my pre-school Sunday School class is a close favorite as well ) Sorry no picture of that one.
( Of course, the little felt and glitter glue tree that I made in my pre-school Sunday School class is a close favorite as well ) Sorry no picture of that one.
The After product. Now, as you can see... There is a bare spot ( without lights ) in the middle of the tree... No I didn't do that terrible of a job on it.. I found BLINKY BULBS!!!!! so the picture was just when that certain strand of lights was blinked off.
We had an unfortunate accident while Becky was setting up the Nativity. I was helping her put the Angel on top, and it slipped ( I don't remember who did it ) But Mary's hands got broken off !!!!!
She's fine though... I discovered that that's why God made SUPERGLUE!!!!! She's good as new. (nearly)
The Christmas Queen!!!!! (there.. that should put a smile on your face)
So I know we're totally overdue on a blogpost. But enjoy just the same.
--Rach
3 comments:
very cut picture of Taffy - Abby would never let us do that to her..lol
I do like that picture of Taffy!
your tree looks beautiful! and so does the Christmas Queen:)
-jess
Post a Comment