Tuesday we had our Christmas Cookie Baking day.
We made like 50 dozen gingerbread... ( well maybe it was more like 6 dozen ) Crystal was very good, most of it fell on her due to my not liking to cook very much, but I rolled out all the cookies and did mix one batch for her. Our Idea was to make Christmas Trees by stacking the stars. We also did some Sugar Cookies, ( but there are no pictures of them )
Due to a VERY long day in the kitchen I was tired of just cutting out Cookies, so hence... Da da DAAAA THE LEANING TOWER OR COOKIE DOUGH!!!!!!
This was only like half of the gingerbread we made, *** not counting sugar cookies!
While Crystal and I were in charge of cookies, bless Becky.. She made every one's ( or most every one's ) Favorites... The Cracker Things!!!! Crystal helped some..
Wonderful, Beautiful, Chocolate
After all of that, I don't think I want to see another granule of sugar.
3 comments:
Um, thanks a lot, I could stare at this cookie blog all day long now. Thanks for the treats!
Jamie
Yummy yummy!
Those cookies sure do look good :-)
Post a Comment