Monday, December 29, 2008

O My GOSH

I Can TOTALLY not believe that Becky did a post about math.... I take that back, Yes, I can believe that she did a post on math, what I can't believe is that she actually gave math a thumbs
up!!!
Just a few weeks ago I read a quote by a very very intellegent person... ( Mark Hall of CastingCrowns ) It was " Algebra is not from God "... ( of course I think he also mentioned something about him and the Algebra teacher being best friends after 3 years of the same class together ) :)
Just letting you know. I was not a part of the last post. ( Funny yes, and yeah, Drena and Reid helped us have a great night ( whereas it would have been pretty boring otherwise ) But I won't give math a condoning factor. ( No treason coming from my lips )......
I say... LONG LIVE CHRISTMAS VACATION!!!!!!!
MY VOICE SHALL NOT BE DROWNED OUT!!!!!
--a distressed twin--

No comments: